DM STAT-1 DIGEST IV -
Data Prep, Missing Data, Cleaning Data, Sampling, etc.
1. Data Mining for Predictive Value of Discarded Individuals with Missing Data
2. A Genetic Imputation Method for Database Modeling
3. A Database Marketing Model for Zero-inflated Data
4. A Simple Data Cleaning Method for Boosting the Reliability and Performance of Database Models
5. A Non-Imputation Methodology for Database Modeling with Missing Data
6. A New Method for Including Qualitative Information in Database Models
7. A Genetic Approach to Building a Database Marketing Censored Regression Model
8. "How Large a Sample is Required to Build a Database Response Model?"
9. Sample Balancing for Extremely Small Population Response Rates
10. Sample Balancing for Database Response Models
11.Data Preparation for Determining Sample Size
12. Data Preparation for Big Data
13. The 80/20 Rule: Revised for Data Preparation
14. Rare Event Sampling
15. When Data Are Too Large to Handle in the Memory of Your Computer
16. A New Method for Including Qualitative Information in Database Models
17. Enhancing Model Performance
GO BACK TO ARTICLES PAGE.